Sunday, October 28, 2018

Thanks for your kind words. But I am ok. I was able to clear my head today. Anyway, I do not expect much from the people at church anymore. I will be true to myself.



We The People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands: Go Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Joy, Peace, Happiness,Wheels To Turn, Clocks To Run, Coins On Hands, American Veterans: History Of Bumps N Roads. Thanks for your kind words. But I am ok. I was able to clear my head today. Anyway, I do not expect much from the people at church anymore. I will be true to myself. 


Lions to roar, dream lives to share, dances in the streets, dinner of cows to call. Snakes in grass, cheap tricks,gangs of dicks in lines, party time, heads, dicks and dawgs, bitches in heat, dimes for frogs. Good time toads, faces in the crowds, raining frogs, dimes to drop. Cross To Bare,Arms To Battles, Horns Of Crowns, Guns And Roses, When Doves Cry, Purple Rain To Fall.Jokers, Clowns, White

Bones In A Box, Heads Or Tails, History Of Clowns, Jokers, Fuckers And Sucker: Frog Faces In The Winds.

Damn girl, what did I say😲😲 I'm outta hereπŸƒ‍♂️πŸƒ‍♂️πŸƒ‍♂️πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Your strength comes from within and knowing that you Goodness is close to you with her core of inner peace that is unshakable.I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I do it because you said I couldn't.Thanks for your kind words. But I am ok. I was able to clear my head today. Anyway, I do not expect much from the people at church anymore. I will be true to myself. 
Dapper Day Fall Soiree - Nov. 3-4, 2018 The second Dapper Day event of 2018 takes place Nov. 3-4, 2018. The Saturday event includes an Expo at the Disneyland Hotel, where you can find all your dapper duds. The actual Dapper Day in the park is Nov. 4, 2018.

Cows on the road again, lots of chicks lost and found, counting heads, coins to flip, cards to read, holiday hits, men and mice, snakes, spiders, and worms, twists and turns, heads in asses, heads in sands of time. Paths to cross, ships of fools on the water, plenty of fish in the seas.Thanks for your kind words. But I am ok. I was able to clear my head today. Anyway, I do not expect much from the people at church anymore. I will be true to myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment