Saturday, December 26, 2020

Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance.



It's a free for all, here's a one way ticket.No I've never cheated on anyone."Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give.

America in Crisis: The Predicament Vasko Kohlmayer,The card in the Advice position suggests a course of action which will harmonize what you want with what is currently possible.STOP THE DENIAL!Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance.

Trust who and what you are. Hedge Knight: Candles Out, Sad Songs Singer Expired News..Jarrot Frog Jewish Freaks, Selling Junk, Way Of Life: Plenty Of Fish To See.Songs and music to made, fan online, leader of the band.


403 Best and by heroine i mean 'lady hero' images in 2020 | Lady ...

Just sit back and enjoy.Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach: Penny Lanes, Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine.

GREAT: Communication, Sincere, Humor, Interest, Truthful, Respectful, Thoughtful, Kind, Caring, Loving to build a lasting fun happy relationship now.A lifestyle is what you pay for; a life is what pays you. ~
Thomas Leonard .Veterans: Homeless Blues: Nightmares Daily. Driven. Passionate.Define a fag hag, Attention Walmart Shoppers 🔊.Snakes in the Grass: Let's Make Out. Visionary.

Rites, Reasons, Raining Joys, Pains, Frogs To Hopes, Waves Made.👑💛 blue dreams, lights on again.Peace, Love, Happiness, Joys And Pains, Dances On Sands, Angel Host.Oh Happy Daze Again, moments of madness, out of this world, nuts for sale, repair, restore, get a grip, hope to hang on, views, voices in your head, dreams and nightmares, how to carry on. "No voice has ever spoken such transcendent truth with such authority: Everyone!
No photo description available.

 Eyes open, hands out, sons to shine, stuck on stupid, slow, simple, silly, cons and pros, dream knights, silent knights, freaks, frogs, fools, good times tells.After barely surviving a furious shootout with the police, Baby Firefly, Otis Driftwood and Captain Spaulding are behind bars. But pure evil cannot be contained.

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor

No comments:

Post a Comment